In this Video, we clarify the Hard Reset of the Xiaomi Black Shark phone and explain all reset methods.
Following this link to get more information.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Black Shark Mobile
1. First, Power off your phone.
2. Press & Hold down the Volume Up + Power Button for 10 seconds.
3. Release all buttons when you see Mi Logo.
4. After that, you will see the Recovery menu appears on your screen.
5. Now, select the wipe data option, Using Volume Buttons, and Power button.
6. Then select the Wipe All Data option.
7. After that, select the Confirm option.
8. Go back to Main Menu and Choose Reboot, use the power button.
9. Finally, Select Reboot to System with the Power Button.
Thanks for watching! .